Memory Care Fee Structure
Depending upon the apartment size occupied, Inclusive Memory Care is provided for one fee, which includes assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminders, laundry, all meals, snacks, daily activities, and occassional excursions, such as ice cream outings or picnics in the park.
Memory Care Apartment rental fees start at $5,930 per month.
Benefits for Residents
• A small, secure setting (no more than 9 residents in each Memory Neighborhood)
• Home-like atmosphere
• Person-centered environment
• Dementia-trained staff who know how to communicate effectively while helping residents enjoy a full life.
• Dining/recreational room for community activities
• Secure courtyard and covered patio for outdoor enjoyment
• Focus on the individual’s life story and subsequent reflection with resident
• More direct, staff-to-resident interaction
Benefits for Family/Caregiver
• Peace of mind
• Stimulating environment designed to address specific needs of resident
• Ability to visit and participate in loved-ones daily life, while they remain safe and secure
• Freedom from emotions of fear or guilt
• Knowledge that dementia trained staff will be overseeing your loved-ones care
• Less cost than a skilled nursing environment
• Family support group for sharing experiences with others